Adventurous Trail Experiences
Sarasota, Lakewood Ranch, Manatee
Unique, exhilarating and fun half day trail riding experiences on gorgeous, kind, and spirited horses, at beautiful properties with ecological wonders, and homemade, tantalizing meals and decadent drinks. On the well-maintained trails and ‘off-trail’ areas we explore, you will see native flora, gorgeous rivers and streams, stunning Florida wetlands and swamps, hundreds of species of exotic birds, wild animals and gators, ethereal pine and oak forests dripping in Spanish Moss, and tranquil meadows.
- Experiences can be customized to your tastes, pleasures and sense of adventure
- The experiences are adventurous, and we try to cap the number of guests in an outing to 8 intermediate or advanced riders
- English or Western saddles
- Knowledgeable, friendly & fun guides
- String of amazing, beautiful horses
- Scenic properties are surprisingly close to town and to I-75
- Servicing locals & tourists, corporate, wedding-related, special occasion, retreats, groups, snowbirds, hotel guests
- We can coordinate simultaneous trail riding, kayaking and swamp buggy experiences to service larger groups of up to 30, culminating in the meal altogether
- For more info call 941.705.3884, or check out our riding properties, sample food menus, and frequently asked questions
You can see what man made from the seat of an automobile, but the best way to see what God made is from the back of a horse.
~Charles M. Russell
- Our ‘season’ for trail riding experiences runs from October 15 through June 15 annually, 7 days a week
- Reservations are required – we do not have a public, ‘walk-in’ stables/facility
- Your scheduled arrival time includes 30 minutes prior to ‘riding out’
- A typical morning experience: 8:30 arrival with 9:00 ride out, 2.5 hour ride including snack/drink, 11:30 bathe the horses followed by a relaxing lunch until about 1pm
- A typical afternoon experience: 2:00 arrival with 2:30 ride out, 2.5 hour ride including snack/drink, 5:00 bathe the horses followed by glamping-style dinner, drinks, fire pit and shenanigans until about 8pm
- Experienced (intermediate or advanced) riders age 10 and up (no kids pricing)
- Rider weight limit 235 lbs
- Releases must be signed by all members in your party, prior to your ride
- Your price includes use of magnificent properties that are supported by a percentage of your fees, very nice, top-of-the-line horses, snacks, water, incredible meal, cocktails, wines, expert guide(s), sales tax and booking fees
- We will select the property or park for your booking based on weather, travel distance, special requests, and anticipated conditions
- If you need to reschedule your experience, you must request the change 72 hours before the scheduled experience. Rebooking of cancellation requests less than 72 hours before your experience will be addressed at management's discretion. No-shows or late riders will be charged the full price with no refund.
- Please double check your scheduled time and location; arriving at the incorrect location for your ride could potentially forfeit your ride completely without the option to reschedule or receive a refund.
- Customers will be entitled to a refund or receive a rain check good for one year in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
Riding with Jaymie
is a must! The organization part, maybe the hardest item, is done very well and you KNOW the event will be on time and without drama! You can ride at any pace and feel comfortable with the entire group!
- Joe and Lorraine Sparra